For natural, safe pond water for fish.
From time to time, you will need to top up your pond with tap water, as water is removed during routine care procedures such as water changes or simply via the natural process of evaporation. However, since our tap water is intended for human consumption, it contains chlorine to eliminate any germs in the water. Furthermore, it can also contain heavy metals, which are harmless to humans, but toxic for fish. Both chlorine and heavy metals will make fish feel uneasy in their surroundings and will cause them damage in the long-run. Tetra Pond AquaSafe rapidly and effectively neutralises these harmful substances and also adds essential substances such as minerals and iodine to the water.
Using a three-step process, a special combination of active ingredients offers instant and lasting pond protection by:
- Effectively and permanently neutralising poisonous heavy metals such as copper, zinc and lead
- Neutralising aggressive chlorine
- Using organic colloidal ingredients that effectively protect fish gills and mucous membranes and thus prevent disease
- Contains vitamin B1 to combat stress, for instance when transporting, introducing or transferring fish
- With iodine and minerals to increase fish vitality and promote breeding
- Creates ideal conditions for the colonisation of microorganisms, which break down toxic substances such as ammonia and nitrite
- Immediate and long-lasting effect
- Incredibly easy and precise dosage
Perfect for use with: Tetra Pond FilterZym, Tetra Pond AquaFresh and Tetra Pond AquaFit.
Directions for use: Application is essential when filling a pond for the first time, during all partial water changes, after prolonged rainfall and after treatment for disease Dosing instructions: Shake the bottle well before use. Use the measuring cup to add 50 ml of Tetra Pond AquaSafe for every 1,000 litres of pond water. For best results, dilute Tetra Pond AquaSafe in a container prior to use and then dispense the treatment evenly over the surface of the water. We recommend adding regular dosages using half the amount every 2-3 weeks. There is no danger of an overdose.
Below we outline our Terms & Conditions for our Delivery of Goods
Our desire is to see customers who purchase products online receive the same excellent service as we endeavour to provide in store. To this end, we have provided a system which will allow you to find the products you want, pay for them securely, and receive them in prompt fashion.
At present, we only deliver within the United Kingdom & the Republic of Ireland, and do not deliver on Saturdays, Sundays or Bank Holidays. We have a few options for delivery, and these are offered at checkout.
We subsidise our delivery charges so you receive your products without too many additional charges, yet for our standard delivery we have set the charge at £3.99.
There are exceptional delivery charges, and these will be outlined on checkout.
Terms & Conditions can be viewed here